Tuesday 13 December 2016

WINTER AND AUTUMN ESSENTIALS 2016 | BLOGMAS DAY THIRTEEN

Hi there!
Today, It thought I would talk about some of my autumn and winter essentials 2016 edition.
-
1. Zoella bake my day body mist and hand cream
-
I mentioned this the other day in my blogmas day six, I believe and so I'm not going to ramble about it. If you haven't read that post, I would love it if you were to check it out, but anyway. It was £11.00 and perfect for this time of year! The scent is a gingerbread scent with vanilla undertones which gives it the perfect definition between food and spray. I am obsessed! Also, the body cream is really lovely. It has the perfect consistency and a little but goes a long way! 
-
2. Scarf
-
Of course, being the UK, its starting to get a bit chilly! I have been wearing this scarf a lot recently and its just a simple checked one, with pink, blue and grey colours. I like the fact that is quite thin, so its transportable and not bulky, but its also quite long, so I can wrap it around me. Mine was £7 or £8 from Peacocks last year, but I don't think they sell the same one this year, but I know that Primark do one really similar and maybe even a bit cheaper. 
-
3. Two- pom pom beanie
-
I have become obsessed with beanies recently! So when I found one with TWO pom poms, I was so happy! The one I have was £9.99. It is a gorgeous beige colour, with the poms which match. I really like this beanie because it stretches and you can adjust the shape. I would definitely recommend new look beanies if you like the soft and stretchy ones!
-
4. Timberland classic 6" boots in wheat
-
I love my timberlands and they are pretty much all I wear. Now, I should probably mention that these are quite pricey, but I think are worth it. I actually picked up mine in the sale for quite a bit cheaper than they should have been. I think timberlands are one of the best boots for this time of year and a lot of them are actually waterproof which is perfect considering the UK pours it down most years.
I have them in the wheat shade, which is the classic brown shade. This is personally my favourite shade, probably because I'm a bit basic and I like to keep it classic. But if you wanted Timberlands and didn't like this shade, there are many many more to choose from!
(Timberlands are usually around £160.00. I am not trying to brag in the slightest. I just thought I would include these as they really are my holy grail and I am very very lucky to have a pair.)
-
5. Candles
-
Candles once again are making an appearance in blogmas! I'm not going to ramble, but if you want, you can check out my candle post!
-
6.An Umbrella
-
Of course, this time of year, you are going to get some rain in the UK. So, you will probably need an umbrella. My one is one of those really cool dome ones you can see out of. I picked mine up from Peacocks for £7.00.
-
7. Superdry Pop Zip Hooded Arctic Windcheater Jacket
-
I love my super dry jacket, partly because it's my warmest one, partly because it has thumb holes. I really recommend superdrug jackets, they are so warm, waterproof and perfect all year around really. 
They are a bit more expensive, but really good quality and definitely worth the price.
(Superdry Pop Zip Hooded Arctic Wincheater jackets are usually around £69.99)
-
8. New Look Boxer Jumpers
-
I am absolutely obsessed with boxer jumpers at the moment. I wear mine all of the time and they are only £7.99. They come in a range of colours including duck egg blue, burgundy, browny orange colour, black, grey etc. 
I love wearing these on cosy days with leggings, tucked into my corduroy a line skirt, with jeans, they pretty much go with anything! 
-
9. Baby Lips Classic 
-
Okay, I don't think this has a name but I just use the standard blue one, which is perfect for this time of year. I carry this pretty much everywhere because its perfect this time of year! 
This is something like two or three ninety nine. 
-
So thats about it for today! See you tomorrow! 
-
Thats just a 
Sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment