Thursday 24 November 2016

MY CURRENT FACE CARE ROUTINE

Hi there!
At the moment, I'm trying to establish a blogging routine and I have quite a few ideas, so I'm pre- writing some of the posts, so if my schedule is a bit messed up and there are double day posts, I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy them! Anyway, on to the post!

So, a section of my blog which I would like to introduce is a beauty section, which I am going to kick off with a skin care routine!
Before I start, I would just like to say I am no kind of beauty guru and quite frankly, I don't have a clue what I am talking about, so wish me luck!

Wipes

The first thing that I do is wipe my face, whether I've had makeup on or not. It gives a good start to the regime and if you've been wearing make up, you should wipe it off. (Which I'm awful at remembering to do!)
I have a variety of wipes which I use, I change it up quite a bit, so I won't say a specific brand.

Face scrub

Next, I like to use a face scrub. The one which I use is the Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. I love this. I basically just put a little bit on my face and rub it in, a little bit goes a long way, and I just keep rubbing this in until it has foamed up a little bit and all over my face. Then I just take a shower puff and use a bit of warm water to wipe it off. I find this so refreshing and it makes my skin feel so soft and less cloggy.

Moisturiser

I then use the Simple Kind to Skin Rich Moisturiser. You can actually get a rich facial wash gel i believe, but I got the refreshing one because it seemed the best one to me personally! Again, I find with this, you need a generous amount, but not loads, because otherwise your face with just feel so greasy. This soaks into my skin so well and makes it feel hydrates and soft and everything you want from a moisturiser!

Tea-Tree Spot Stick

I love using spot sticks! They really clear up my spots and make my skin look really good. I also find that the one I use is not harsh on the skin and is amazing. I use the Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick. Obviously, there are much more expensive ones which you can get, but I actually really like this one and it does the job!



And thats actually about it for my facial regime, pretty simple, but it works for me! Also, if you'd like to buy any of these products, I will leave the links down below:

Facial gel: Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Gel
Moisturiser:Simple Kind to Skin Rich Moisturiser
Spot Stick: Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick

I hope you enjoyed this different type of post!

What are your facial routines?

Thats just a
sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment