Saturday 19 November 2016

A REAL INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG

Hello!
I have decided to start a blog so I can let go of any of the emotions fizzing up inside of me, like a diary almost, although, I'm going to try and keep this one up!
I've had a blog before, not too long ago actually, which I gave away my first name and it was a bit more of what I wanted it to be- professional beauty blog.
After a while (1 and a half years to be precise!), I decided to give that blog up, I mean, I might still post sometimes on it, but it wasn't a place where I could really post what I want.
So you might be thinking (if anyone is actually reading this!), what am I going to be posting?
Well, to be quite honest, I'm not too sure! I'm going to see where this blogging journey takes me, but I suppose a couple of things which I might post are obviously my thoughts, maybe some beauty stuff and photography. I guess we'll all have to wait and see!
So what am I going to tell you about myself?
Not a lot, actually! Some of it, you will learn as we go along, but I suppose all you really need to know is that I am from the UK and I am a school girl, so expect some teenage dramas!
I'm not going to be giving away my name, to keep this blog as anonymous as I can! I'm not really sure why I'm keeping this blog anonymous, I think its so I can tell my stories and post whatever content I want without being judged and worrying that people might find it.
I'm not really too sure when I will be posting yet, I don't think I am going to have a set day, it will probably be when I feel like writing or if I have a funny story to tell, and believe me, I have a few!

Whats left to say? I'm sure I've probably left something really obvious out! If you have any other questions, leave them in the comments and I might be able to answer them!

Sorry for this mismatch of a post, I hope they will make more sense in the future!
I look forward to this blogging journey!
-Sprinkle of my world x
(any outro suggestions would be appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment