Saturday 3 December 2016

LETTING GO | BLOGMAS DAY THREE

Hello everybody!
So I had a post planned for today but then I had this post in mind which I wanted to post, so this post isn't christmassy, but I hope you enjoy it!

I used to have a fear of letting go, whether that was my old clothes going to a charity store, or letting go of a friend. I had a fear of change, and to a certain extent, I guess I still do.

The other day, I saw a little girl with a white puffer coat, one just like I had when I was younger and it made me think about how scared I was of letting go of my toys and clothes, but then I thought, but they went to a better home, where they would get played with and worn, just like they were meant to be. Sometimes, letting go and change is good.

I guess friends are like this, sometimes you have to let go of them. And I know, no matter how hard they make your life and cause you so many issues, they just keep coming back and its hard to let go. You remember the memories and all the times you had together. I suppose what I've remembered is sometimes its best to let go, because you just don't need them anymore and maybe, if they're causing you so much stress and many issues, they don't need you or deserve you for that matter.

Have you ever had something you were afraid to get rid of? I'd love to hear your stories!

I just wanted to get that off my chest, so I hope you enjoyed! Tomorrows post will be a bit more christmassy and fun!

Thats just a
Sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment