Sunday 4 December 2016

MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST! | BLOGMAS DAY FOUR

Hello Everybody and welcome to blogmas day four!
-
So today I thought I would share with you my christmas playlist! Enjoy! 
-
1. Last Christmas- Wham! (my mums all time fave!)
2. All I want for christmas is you- Mariah Carey
3. Do they know its christmas?- Band Aid
4.Merry Christmas Everyone!- Shakin' Stevens
5. Fairytale in New York- The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
6. It's the most wonderful time of the year- Andy Williams
7. 8 days of christmas- Destiny's child
8. Have yourself a merry little christmas- Christina Aguilera 
9.Christmas (baby please come home)- Darlene Love
10. Happy Christmas (war is over)- Céline Dion

-
So that was my Christmas playlist! I hope you enjoyed it and maybe heard some new songs! 
-
Whats your christmas playlist?
Thats just a 
Sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment