Wednesday 21 December 2016

LITTLE WAYS TO RELAX | PART TWO | BLOGMAS DAY TWENTY-ONE

Hi There!
-
Today, I thought I would bring to you the second part in my little ways to relax series!
The part today is going to be about reading.
Sometimes, sitting down, reading, pulling yourself away from the world is nice. Relaxing, escaping your current stresses.
At the moment, I am reading The Twelve days of Dash and Lily. I am really enjoying this book at the moment- its quite light hearted and sweet, but also kind of festive. I would recommend it if you want something light to read before bed.
I also picked up today the new Blogosphere magazine with Zoella on the front! I have had a quick flick through it, and it is amazing. If you didn't know, blogosphere is a magazine which is written by bloggers, specially for bloggers.
I'm really sorry this is short, I forgot to schedule a post for today and didn't want to miss a day!
I'll see you tomorrow for another post!
-
Thats just a
sprinkle of my world x

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love sitting down to read when I want to relax! I just finished Zoe's 3rd book, actually! I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of that magazine for ages now!

    ReplyDelete