Tuesday 6 December 2016

THREE BODY SPRAYS IM LOVING RIGHT NOW! | BLOGMAS DAY SIX

Hello Everybody! 
-
So, today, I am going to be sharing with you three body sprays which I am loving right now. I  have made them as festive as I could, so I hope you enjoy! 
-
1. Zoella Bake my Day body mist
-
So this comes as part of a set with the body cream. The mist is full sized and the cream is a miniature version. This set was £11.00. 
The scent is a lovely gingerbread smell, so I couldn't not include this! It stays on for ages, I can assure you. I just love it! 
-
2. Vanilla Body Shop Spray
This was £7.00, I believe. I am obsessed with this scent! It smells so lovely. I would describe it as a really classic vanilla smell, with no added extras etc. Its quite a warm scent, so I would say it is perfectly suited for this year around. Again, I would say this lasts the majority of the day. 
-
3. Zoella Blissful Mistful body mist
I am going to start by saying, this one doesn't last as long as the other two, but its amazing smell makes it worth it. This was £8.00. The scent to me is like an autumn scent, quite strong, but also very subtle when sprayed. For the last two years it has been out, I have sprayed it every autumn and winter. I am obsessed! 
-
Sorry that post was a bit short, it is going to be a lot longer tomorrow I promise! Also, tomorrows post will be up at the slightly later time of 5:30pm Uk time. (I normally try to post at 12:00)
-
What are your autumn/winter scents?
-
Thats just a 
Sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment