Monday 12 December 2016

LITTLE WAYS TO RELAX CHRISTMAS EDITON- BATHTIME (PART ONE) | BLOGMAS DAY TWELVE

Hi there! 
-
So today, I thought I would start a new little series on my blog, which I am going to call little ways to relax! I am going to kick this off with a bath time edition, which is also going to be christmas themed. 
-
Sometimes, its just amazing to relax and one way I like to do this is by having a bath, so I thought that I would share with you the things I do to make bath time the perfect relax. 
-
The first thing which I like to do is to use a bubble bar or bath bomb. These usually come from Lush. I absolutely love Lush bath bombs. At the moment, I have been using a lot of the christmas bath bombs, so I thought I would share with you a few of my faves! 
The first one that I have been loving is the Father Christmas bath bomb. This has the same scent as the snow fairy shower gel. If you haven't smelt this, it is a very sweet candy like scent, kind of like candy floss.I personally love sweet scents, so this is definitely one for you if you like them. Now, as for the actual bath bomb, it is a pinky red colour, with white features. I expected the bath to become a gorgeous pinky colour, but when I put it in the bath it went a bright green. It was amazing and it smelt lovely!
-
I also have the Candy Mountain bubble bar, which is probably my favourite bubble bar of all time. Again, this is quite a sweet scent and probably not one for you if you don't like them. If you have ever smelt the rockstar soap, it is the same as this scent. As it is a bubble bar, you obviously crumble this under warm running water and it creates some amazing bubbles and turns the bath a deluxe pink.
-
A final bath bomb I wanted to share with you was shoot for the stars. I really liked this bath bomb! The blue pigment in the water was amazing. The oils from the stars were lovely and it smells amazing! I think this smells kind of like caramel. I am obsessed!
-
Some other bath bombs I have but am yet to try are autumn leaf and big bang.
-
The next thing which I like to do is have a shower gel. My favourite at the moment is the Snow fairy shower gel by Lush. I won't ramble on about this much, because I have already explained the scent.
I think the scent of this lasts for ages and makes my skin feel really soft and silky. I am going to be stocking up on this before christmas is over!!
-
The final thing I like to do to complete the bath relaxation is light a few candles. At the moment, I love to light the yankee candle snowflake cookie tealights. If you want to know more about the candles I have been loving, make sure to check out my candle post!
-
I think thats about it for today, check back tomorrow for another post!
-
Thats just a
sprinkle of my world x

No comments:

Post a Comment