Friday 2 December 2016

TOP 5 FESTIVE CANDLES! | BLOGMAS DAY TWO

Hello everybody and welcome to blogmas day two! 
-
So today, I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite festive candles. I have managed to narrow it down to five and coincidentally, they all happen to be yankee candles, so I hope you enjoy! 
-
Snowflake cookie

I am absolutely obsessed with this candle. When you take the lid off the jar, it smells like freshly baked cookies to a tee and it is an absolute dream, I can assure you! This is probably my favourite yankee candle, ever! I had this last year and used it up so fast and I was so excited to see that it was back this year! A dream!

-
Christmas eve

This candle is definitely up there with one of my favourites! I don't really know how to describe this one. If you've ever smelt this candle, I think you will know what I mean, so I'll describe it the best that I can. This smells like a scent that you would definitely burn around christmas. Of course, you could burn it all year round, but I feel like it is one which you would burn around and nearer to christmas. It's a very warm scent, in the sense of, its kind of heavy and not really a light scent. If you are intrigued by the smell of this, go into the yankee candle store and smell it then come back here and let me know, I would love to hear how you describe it! 
(okay, so I looked the candle up on the yankee candle website so I could get it right, heres what it says: 
Traditional holiday scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums and candied fruits.
Fragrance Notes:
Top: Orange, Almond, Lime, Lemon 
Mid: Red Berry, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Base: Violet, Amber, Creamy Praline, Vanilla

Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.)

-

Snow in love

I love this candle. I actually got it as part of a set last year, which actually contradicts the fact that I love it (I was trying to save it!). This smells so amazing, its a kind of fresh scent but also kind of warm. It's a really wintery, snowy scent, kind of vanilla scented in a way. To me, this scent is more limited to winter than perhaps some of the other scents, but definitely a must have winter scent! 

-
Cherries on snow

For a winter scent, I found that this has quite a fresh scent, however, it definitely has deeper notes to it. The cherries definitely give it a lighter and fresher scent, but I feel like the 'snow', kind of like the snow in love candle, give it a deeper and heavier scent. This makes the PERFECT balance. 

-

Berry Trifle

This is a real deep cherry, berry type of smell. This smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g! In it, you can smell the creamy scents of a trifle, but mixed with the cherry smells. It smells kind of fresh, but its definitely a wintery scent. I love this. It smells amazing, its the perfect christmassy scent, I am obsessed! 

So that was my top 5 festive candles, like I previously said, these are all from Yankee candle and range from around £8.99 to around £21.99. 
I hope you enjoyed this post! 
See you tomorrow! 

Thats just a
sprinkle of my world x 

1 comment:

  1. I love your taste in candles!! I've been obsessed with a bunch of festive candles as well! Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete